• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Pawan

Minus 20% off prices displayed on Shop page and product page

Question

Hello!

We are trying to put our wholesale Shop page under our normal retail website too. But we need to show prices without 20% VAT to our wholesale customers. Is there any CSS or code that displays the pricing -20% on Product specific Catalogue page and specific product pages?

Attached below in red are the values we want to take 20% off. We need to take 20% off since Wholesale customers just like to see without VAT included.  

Of course, 20% VAT will be added automatically at the checkout.

Looking forward to hearing from the wonderful community.

Kind regards and good vibes,

Pawan

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 11.21.06.png

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 11.27.20.png

Edited by Pawan
Added a link to our current wholesale website

4 answers to this question

I would consider setting up a separate wholesale site. 

With both retail and wholesale on the same site it's possible that a user can add items to the basket from both shops. 

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Hey @colin.irwin

We already have a wholesale site set up: https://wholesale.z-w-c.com/

We are looking to transfer it under our retail website otherwise we can't put reviews we get from reviews.co.uk on both sites. Have to be under one domain and under one Squarespace platform.

Isn't there an easy CSS / HTML code we can add to display all prices -20% on certain pages?

Kind regards,

Pawan

It wouldn't be css/html. It would need to be a script. It wouldn't be difficult. You would need to decide how to display the shopping basket prices. 

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Hey @Pawan 

Are you saying that you are doing this website merger for the sole purpose of using reviews.co.uk for both stores? The reviews site allows you to have multiple subdomains per paid account, so you don't need to merge the sites. All you need to do is configure a subdomain for one of the stores. For example, use www.zero-waste-club.com and trade.zero-waste-club.com. You can then display the reviews on both, without changing the sites or worrying about custom code.

If anyone's response has helped you, click the like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png icon (bottom-right) to show them some appreciation. If their response didn't help, ask for more help, or wait for users to chime in. 
Need more help than I can provide via the forum? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website.