How to disable calendar pop up links

Is there a way to disable the link that appears in the pop up window of a calendar.

When you hover over a date with an event, information for that event appears within a hover box. these details link through to the events page. I dont want it to, i want to disable that links....

Any help?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add  the following to your custom css after any other code that may already be there. 

.flyoutitem a {
    pointer-events: none !important;
}

This version will also hide the arrow so the text doesn't look like a link. 

.flyoutitem a {
    pointer-events: none !important;
  .flyoutitem-link-arrow {
  	display: none;
  }
}
  • 1 year later...

@colin.irwin - Is there a way to stop the calendar popup completely? I am using my calendar to show available / unavailable, I don't want there to be a pop-up on hover.

Green means the dates are unavailable, grey means they are available (I am going to make that clear elsewhere. 

image.thumb.png.d9c845e605437cc97df3a213aeb0448b.png

I don't want there to be a pop-up when I hover over the date - currently- as you can see below- when I hover over the date "8", there is a grey black popup that appears. 

image.thumb.png.e059056544fa45c24ba575d35b350059.png

Thanks in advance!

On 12/30/2020 at 2:01 AM, hlzcp said:

@colin.irwin - Is there a way to stop the calendar popup completely? I am using my calendar to show available / unavailable, I don't want there to be a pop-up on hover.

Green means the dates are unavailable, grey means they are available (I am going to make that clear elsewhere. 

image.thumb.png.d9c845e605437cc97df3a213aeb0448b.png

I don't want there to be a pop-up when I hover over the date - currently- as you can see below- when I hover over the date "8", there is a grey black popup that appears. 

image.thumb.png.e059056544fa45c24ba575d35b350059.png

Thanks in advance!

Can you share link to page in screenshot? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived