Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Melonmade

Navigation Custom CSS

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help... I've replace my navigation with mobile navigation using custom CSS but it looks as though my social links have disappeared too, this is the CSS I used...

/* Replace the desktop nav with the mobile nav */
 [data-nc-base="mobile-bar"] {
   display: block;
 }
 .Header {
   display: none!important;
 }

Also, I'd like to add my Pinterest account and to do so I must paste some coding into my website header, could anyone advice how I do that, when I add it below the custom CSS I already have it breaks the navigation bar? 

Many thanks x

1. Please share site url to check.

2. Can you share the Pinterest code? 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@Melonmade

The code above will hide the Desktop Header, and display the Mobile Header. If Mobile Header doesn't have social, it won't appear ...

Insert Pinterest code to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > HEADER

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.