Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Coggleton1

Removing image titles & descriptions - Bryant gallery grid

Question

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me with the following:

I am using the Bryant template and have a standard blank page onto which I've added a gallery block in the grid format.

What I'm trying to get rid of is the fact that when one of the grid images is clicked on to enlarge and bring into the lightbox view the title & description show in a bar along the bottom of the image when the cursor is hovered over it.

I want to keep the image titles and descriptions for SEO purposes but don't want to display them on the images.

In the site style there is no way of controlling Gallery settings, and unchecking the "Show title below the image" option in the block's design panel only removes it from showing beneath each image in the grid view.

Does anyone know the code to remove the title & descriptions from the enlarged images?? (attached image shows what I'm trying to lose)

Thanks!

Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 10.44.41.png

6 answers to this question

Try adding this code to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-meta {
    z-index: -1 !important;
}

Hi tuanphan

Not sure what you mean? Its a standard gallery block in the grid format being used in the Bryant template - need to remove the title and description showing on the images when they are enlarged in the Lightbox view

@Coggleton1 I think you need to use some custom code. Site url to check code.