Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
federocolo

Not display branding and headline on cover page

You need to add a password to your site so that people can preview it.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815528-Site-wide-passwords

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Password was alrady in my previous post:

MaterialIncubator2019

I received a feedback from squarespace saying that they had problem during saving changes, so I made a new cover which looks like it solved that issue. Still cover pages is working weirdly like it doesn't save changes and displays pictures that I have never uploaded 😕

22 minutes ago, federocolo said:

Password was alrady in my previous post:

MaterialIncubator2019

I received a feedback from squarespace saying that they had problem during saving changes, so I made a new cover which looks like it solved that issue. Still cover pages is working weirdly like it doesn't save changes and displays pictures that I have never uploaded 😕

most likely it has do with Vimeo URL i guess, cause with YT video it works. I even upgraded my Vimeo to a plus subscription to make this work and it still not happening

@mynameisbrand Also had problems with a Vimeo embed recently. 

If he managed to resolve the problem he may be able to give you advice. 

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Hello Colin,

as always thanks for supporting!!

It looks like he created a new page and that fixed the issue for him, but I did that and also rechecked vimeo settings and they look correct.

When I inspect the page it calls out an error 'SQUARESPACE_ROLL UP is not defined'.. What does it mean? does it have something to do with this?

4 minutes ago, federocolo said:

When I inspect the page it calls out an error 'SQUARESPACE_ROLL UP is not defined'.. What does it mean? does it have something to do with this?

You see it all the time. It's not related to this specific problem. 

Ok, so no idea why this is happening?

I find it quite weird because it is not even injected code, it is just standard SS features. 

It could be a problem at the Vimeo side or on the Squarespace side. 

If I were you I would check with Squarespace Support to see if this is a known issue.