/* remove date single post */
.collection-type-blog.view-item .entry-dateline {
    display: none;
}
/* fix padding left */
.collection-type-blog.view-item .entry-morefrom:before {
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, barrysutton said:

@tuanphan can I add to this question? Your code worked, but the blog post date is still showing up in the banner. Any suggestions on code to remove this? Screenshot attached. Thanks!

Please share blog post url to check.

Or send to forum message

Just now, barrysutton said:

@tuanphan just realized the date still appears on the individual blog post, though it was removed from the main blog page. Is there another snippet I need to add to remove? thank you so much.

.collection-type-blog.view-list, .collection-type-blog.view-item {
	.dt-published.post-date {
	}
}

Or send to forum message

• 2 years later...
On 3/29/2022 at 2:30 AM, stevenbiggs said:

@tuanphan I've tried the code above to remove blog post dates on my site https://www.foodgardenlife.com. They're still there. What CSS should I add? thanks!

Use this CSS

/* hide blog date */
div.entry-dateline {
}

Or send to forum message

• 1 month later...

If I use this code, will it remove the blog date from all blogs? I'm using the blog feature on my site twice -- one for an actual blog and another to house some info sheets. (I'm using the blog feature for my info sheets because it's the only way I can attach categories to my entries.)

I would like to remove the date from my info sheets but keep the date on my blog. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance!

21 hours ago, SarahCashmore said:

If I use this code, will it remove the blog date from all blogs? I'm using the blog feature on my site twice -- one for an actual blog and another to house some info sheets. (I'm using the blog feature for my info sheets because it's the only way I can attach categories to my entries.)

I would like to remove the date from my info sheets but keep the date on my blog. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Add to Info Sheets Page Header

<style>
  /* hide blog date */
div.entry-dateline {
}
</style>

Or send to forum message

• 7 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 6:28 AM, Linda-Leseman said:

Hi,

I have tried all the above code and still see the date on blog posts. Is there other code I should try?

https://vortexrep.org/support-the-vortex/membership

Try this CSS code

time.dt-published.published.post-date {
    display: none !important;
}

Or send to forum message

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. 

If I inject into the header code, it literally shows up on the site above the header.

If I inject into the Post Item Code, it does nothing. Date still appears on the blog post.

If I add to the global custom CSS, it does nothing. Date still appears on the blog post.

So far, the best I can do is turn the date text to white so it blends into the background, but technically it's still there on the page. If you highlight the text on the page with your mouse, you will see it.

I would also like the title of the blog post ("MEMBERSHIP") not to appear over the header image, and I would like for the "Older Post" navigation option not to appear at the bottom of the page. Any ideas how to change these things?

On 1/14/2023 at 6:48 AM, Linda-Leseman said:

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. 

If I inject into the header code, it literally shows up on the site above the header.

If I inject into the Post Item Code, it does nothing. Date still appears on the blog post.

If I add to the global custom CSS, it does nothing. Date still appears on the blog post.

So far, the best I can do is turn the date text to white so it blends into the background, but technically it's still there on the page. If you highlight the text on the page with your mouse, you will see it.

I would also like the title of the blog post ("MEMBERSHIP") not to appear over the header image, and I would like for the "Older Post" navigation option not to appear at the bottom of the page. Any ideas how to change these things?

It is CSS code, you can't add it to Page Header or Code Injection, you need to add it to Custom CSS.. That code I checked on Bedford template demo url.

If it doesn't work, maybe you added it in wrong position in CSS box. If it still doesn't work, keep the code & let me know, we can check it easier

Or send to forum message