Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

How do I make the logo on a cover page clickable?


TotalWhittle

Question

  • Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

SOLVED <script> $(function() { $("img[alt='NAME-OF-FILE.JPG']").wrap("<a href='/HOME'></a>"); }); </script>

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi there. I'm trying to make my logo on my cover page (http://www.feste.no/) become a clickable link to my home page (http://www.feste.no/heim). 

Where do I enter the script suggested above by Total Whittle? I've attached the logo file below. Cheers. 1347160968_MED_UNDERTEKST_hvit_RGBtest.thumb.png.eb06d317a97a93b58e4bd4f1208faa07.png

Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, DavidFjagesund said:

Hi there. I'm trying to make my logo on my cover page (http://www.feste.no/) become a clickable link to my home page (http://www.feste.no/heim). 

Where do I enter the script suggested above by Total Whittle? I've attached the logo file below. Cheers. 

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
	$('body.site-title .logo a').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
});
</script>

Replace beavehero with new url

Link to post
  • 0
On 9/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer


<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
	$('body.site-title .logo a').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
});
</script>

Replace beavehero with new url

Thanks tuanphan!

Link to post
  • 0
On 9/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer


<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
	$('body.site-title .logo a').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
});
</script>

Replace beavehero with new url

Hey @tuanphan

I tried this and also changing the second part to:

$(document).ready(function() {
var theLink = '<a href="/home"></a>';
$('#collection-5eb455642e76d059750cb28f div[data-compound-type="logo"]').wrap( theLink );
});

But unfortunately neither are working. I suspect the second not to work because the collection is the entire page? 

The website is https://www.taylorday.social/welcome and the link is to go to https://www.taylorday.social/home . Just trying to get the logo on the cover page to be clickable. 

Thanks!

Link to post
  • 0
17 hours ago, pizzac4t said:

Hey @tuanphan

I tried this and also changing the second part to:

$(document).ready(function() {
var theLink = '<a href="/home"></a>';
$('#collection-5eb455642e76d059750cb28f div[data-compound-type="logo"]').wrap( theLink );
});

But unfortunately neither are working. I suspect the second not to work because the collection is the entire page? 

The website is https://www.taylorday.social/welcome and the link is to go to https://www.taylorday.social/home . Just trying to get the logo on the cover page to be clickable. 

Thanks!

I see you solved?

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
var theLink = '<a href="/home"></a>';
$('#collection-5eb455642e76d059750cb28f div[data-compound-type="logo"]').wrap( theLink );
});
  </script>

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...