Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Squarespace 7.1 - Linking navigation folder to first item in the folder

brionycullin
Go to solution Solved by lahero,

Question

Howdy

I used to be able to do this on other Squarespace templates so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong in 7.1. 

I've got a folder with two pages in it, and I want the folder itself to be a link to the first page in the folder. I've tried adding <a href="website/about">About</a> into the navigation title but that's not working. Any tips? 

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Howdy I used to be able to do this on other Squarespace templates so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong in 7.1.  I've got a folder with two pages in it, and I want the folder itself to be a li

Hi Everyone,   We are in the same boat as @brionycullin - any chance there's an update to this?  We've got a few folders we would like to link to summary material on 7.1.  Anyway we can make

hey all! i found this for 7.1 and worked a treat! https://www.squareaddons.com/clickthrough-link-for-the-folder-title-access

Posted Images

On 2/24/2021 at 2:15 PM, TiiaO said:

Hello. Same problem here. We NEED a landing page for our site to be directly accessible via the menu item. How is this still not fixed? It's ridiculous that we'd need to have a menu item that says, say, SERVICES and right underneath it another menu item saying SERVICES. Squarespace, how about offering a solution to this without having to hire a separate developer for each and every paying customer asking for it?

Hi. If you share link to your site, we can help easier