Problems with site visibility. Help!

Hi guys,

I'm working on a website using the Jaunt template but until I have it finished I set up a a lock screen password protected which was displayed fine when I typed the URL in google. 

But right now I check and google doesn't recognise my domain at all and of course it doesn't display any "coming soon" landing page. Can anyone help we to figure it our what the issue is?

My domain is managed by Squarespace but right now is like the domain doesn't exist at all when I type the URL www.ploott.com or even type PLOOTT on the search box. I have attached the screenshot of the error I get as well as the lock screen I set up.

I would really appreciate your help since I'm working as a freelance digital consulta and it looks really bad not even have a coming soon page for my studio, is like PLOOTT doesn't exist at all.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!!!

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 9.42.58 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 9.43.11 am.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Squarespace backend go to the domain settings for your custom domain and check the DNS settings are correct. 

2 minutes ago, colin.irwin said:

In the Squarespace backend go to the domain settings for your custom domain and check the DNS settings are correct. 

Hi Colin,

Thanks for getting back.

I already checked the DNS before I wrote here,  but I honestly can't see what is wrong. I'm a digital consultant/designer  🙂

Can you see anything ( I'm sure ) I did wrong?

Also, I'll probably need a few customised tweaks on the template once I have all the content uploaded and the structure finalised, most likely in design, but I might need new functionality added too. Could you send me your rates please?

Thanks a lot,

Anna

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 9.57.41 am.png

All of the DNS settings on that screenshot relate to GSuite/Gmail. 

Are there any other settings?

@Annaadolfo this is something that Squarespace Customer Care can help you with over live chat. As they manage the domain, they can logon to your account to help you to troubleshoot issues You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

After investigation it seems the original DNS connection had not taken properly. 

A reconnect got it working. 

Archived