Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
sw1223

product page cached images

Hi,

I am trying to update product photos and have deleted a bunch of old ones but they still appear in the gallery view. How do I force the cache to refresh/update/clear on Squarespace's side? I have already cleared my browser cache, viewed the page in incognito mode, different devices, etc. but the old images keep showing up.

There are 2 image slots for products - the main image and a generated thumbnail. 

If you update the main image the thumbnail is not updated. Annoying and confusing, right?

Here's where you can change the thumbnail. 

image.thumb.png.6fe8a900c918aa2812340d308c84a1e6.png

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

1 hour ago, colin.irwin said:

There are 2 image slots for products - the main image and a generated thumbnail. 

If you update the main image the thumbnail is not updated. Annoying and confusing, right?

WOW. Yikes. Yeah. Super annoying and confusing... because I think some of the thumbnails automatically updated and some did not. Thank you so much for this!