• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Disable Lightbox on Summary/Gallery

Yatis

Question

Hello,

Is it possible to disable Lightbox on a block Summary / Gallery ? I used this element to show 8 images (icons) in one line + 8 titles... on homepage.

The use of Galerie/Grid is ok but the titles are cut...

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add this to your custom css area after any other code that may be there #block-yui_3_17_2_1_1571913993663_5072 .summary-item a { pointer-events: none; } The code kills the pointer event on the

You're fine on the personal plan. Custom css works on all plans.  It is code blocks and injection points for JavaScript that require business version. 

6 answers to this question

Add this to your custom css area after any other code that may be there

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1571913993663_5072 .summary-item a {
	pointer-events: none;
}

The code kills the pointer event on the summary items in that specific block. 

You can easily get the block ids using this Chrome extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

You're fine on the personal plan. Custom css works on all plans. 

It is code blocks and injection points for JavaScript that require business version. 

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here