Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
BHagen

Can you resize an image in SqSpace? (hensen)

In the editor I can crop, rotate, flip, colorize.. but I can't seem to find a way to RESIZE an image inside Squarespace.  What am i missing?

Squarespace blocks are laid out in a grid system. If you have 2 columns (one block next to another) you can drag the divider between then to make one column a different size to the other, which resizes the content in each column. 

You can also add spacers to the left and/or right. 

For inline images (where text wraps around the image) you can drag the image divider to resize. 

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Can I ask a followup.  I believe Hensen is a single column layout. There are no dividers since the images are in a single column?

Im new.  Can you explain what you mean by blocks (or where).  I can move the ORDER of photos, but I can't see to move them to side by side.

Could you share a link to the page you're working on?

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here