Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Edit Email Button in Footer

Hi! How do I change a button color in the footer?

How do I identify the right button? 

I used the following but it is not working: 

#footer .sqs-system-button .sqs-editable-button {
color: FFFFFF;
 border-color: FFFFFF;
}

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@LS2019 You should share site url. Each template family will have different code

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

@LS2019 You mean: join email list button?

Add this code to Home > Design > Custom CSS

#footer .form-button-wrapper input {
    background: #f2f2f2;
    color: #333;
    border: 1px solid #ff0000;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, LS2019 said:

@tuanphan That worked perfectly, thank you! How did you know to use: "form-button-wrapper input" ? 

If you know HTML/CSS, you will have answer....