We couldn't find the page you were looking for. Help :(

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

• There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
  • The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here.

So I am working on a nice template i found on Squarespace called Rally.
I edited one of the sections with my content instead, but now when I click on one of my categories (FEATURES) on the top right of my website I get this URL error.
I am really new here so I'd really appreciate some help. Thank you so much!

Edited by pbrsk
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you both please post links to your sites? That would help us troubleshoot.

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Thanks @Valentino. I can definitely see the error! When you edit the page, what do you see in that area? Is it trying to pull in part of a page?

🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Hey @Valentino - I sent you a DM. It's a weird error, so I'm curious!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When I clicked the "Learn More" , it leads me to the page. But it says:

• There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.

You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here.

https://openinductions.com/home/learn-more

You have a url page slug conflict somewhere, could be  a deleted page with same url slug as an active one, and the url above,  it can't go to both. 

home/learn-more, home looks like it is an index page with two pages in it, one has the subscribe form, the other page is missing and contains the can't find the page you are looking for. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 3 months later...

I will unlock it now but i have a business and i rather my customers see nothing than that error page but i will unlock it now also im paid up so i cant understand why this would happen and during thanksgiving where i could be marketing my website and business www.cohensauto.com it being private is a weak excuse in the age of internet algorithms and ai ... they cant get in the system otherwise? Really? I figured squarespace would be able to get into it regardless i mean they should have that capability they can shut down sites and delete ppls hard work and content requiring the user to scramble to fix it before 30 days. Is this the only way to resolve this issue? I know squarespace is making a killing and they have no live customer service rep to speak with?!?  A bit unnerving!!! Outsource a call center and hire ppl you can afford it.  I love the service but some honest feed back to the powers that be at squarespace. 

It looks like  you have deleted or disabled your home page. Your nav bar links are not active either. Make sure all your pages are enabled in settings. If you don't want the public to see your site yet, then just set the site availability  for password protected. That way you can post the password here and folks can view it when you need help. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 5 months later...

@derricksrandomviews I'm hoping you might be able to help me. I did reactivate a site that had expired (never published it). When I try to access the content to edit, I receive this message:

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

• 4 months later...

@kamissy

My guess is that you are using a summary block that is pointing to a gallery page. The Yorkville image in the gallery page is pointing to the wrong click through URL.

Please see Image clickthrough URLs - Gallery pages.

I found no non image rockit promotions URLs in your site map but did see several Yorkville related links.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 months later...

HELP I'm having the same problem.  When I test the email subscribe form I get this same message 

website is www.fuegokids.com

5 hours ago, Joyanna said:

When I test the email subscribe form I get this same message 

You are seeing the 404 error page which means there is a broken link. 

Looks like you got this sorted? I just tested it out and the one I tried worked. 

If it’s a different form that’s triggering the error, inside MailerLite you can set the page you want to show after the form is submitted. Looks like that link was incorrect. If you have trouble finding that inside MailerLite, they have excellent customer support.