Changing Navigation Color on Both Sides Of The Logo

I needed to change the color of the navigation bar on two separate pages -- the presets for our site are white which blend in with the background of these pages. The code I am using in the code injection is: 

<style>
 #headerNav nav a {
         color:  #2A2D3C;
     }</style>

The problem is that it's only changing the color of the links on the left side of the logo -- there are two navigation links on the right but those are not adjusting. Is there more code that I need to add? Help! 🙂

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.11.59 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This depends on the template you are using. Could you please share that or post a link so we can see the site?

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

@christyprice - We're using the PACIFIC theme. I set the site up as password protected, but I'm not sure it's working. The site is NicoleJacksonMiller.com and the password is: Lookatme!

The page we're having trouble with is the "Contact" page and another that is hidden from the navigation. I'd assume if we can solve the contact page issue I can just apply it to other pages as well. 

Archived