Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
nancyk

Brine template - make a subpage

Hi, how can I make a subpage (sub nav item) using the Brine template? I've attached an example of a website who does this (New Arrivals is a sub page of New).

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 7.01.15 AM.png

Thanks, @ThompsonWebDesign! That worked. But now I have a new blank page (folder). How do I make an existing page into a folder? Or how can I copy all of the contents of an existing page onto the folder page?

Once I do that, then I will add the sub page in that folder.

Edited by nancyk

The first page in the folder where the folder will link to.

If you would like to link it to a different page then just adjust the URL in the below code and paste it into Navigation Title of the folder.

<a href="/url">Folder Name</a>

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design

thank you @thompsonwebdesign! one more thing: the page "get balmy" is repeated twice (see attachment)--in the top nav and sub nav. how can i have it only appear once--in the top nav only? in the sub nav, i only want "stockists" as an option. thanks again!

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 8.50.13 AM.png

Move the page Get Balmy page out of the folder and into the not linked section of your of your website.

Next edit the name of the folder that you have created and copy the below into the Navigation Title section.

<a href="/getbalmy">get balmy</a>

Edited by ThompsonWebDesign

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design