Adjust Section Padding in 7.1

After finally figuring out that I can't make Galleries in line with the rest of my content on a new site, this 7.1 update has you making some sort of stand-alone piece called a 'Section', I can't seem to find a way to make them feel integrated into the design. First and foremost, I very simply need to add a title to a gallery- like, a line of words close to the top of a gallery giving people context for the images below. I can place a 'Text Section' above the 'Gallery Section', but I can't seem to close the padding gap at all anymore and they are, like, 500pcx apart or something. None of the padding CSS I can find seems to work in 7.1.  Am I stupid and totally missing something? If I'm not, anyone found a solution? Have they locked us out of simple changes in Squarespace finally?

BTW, there should 110% be a way to add a title to a Gallery in its settings or as a block above the images within the 'Section'. It's honestly crazy how little they seem to be letting you customize with this update.

- luther 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived