Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
IgniteMC

Multi User Photo Blog

Hi. I am trying to do a Photo Blog where multiple photographers can contribute multiple photos over a period of time. 

They will have contributor roles where they can make make blog posts - say - daily. Yet they can only edit their accounts (meaning they cannot go delete someone else's) post.

I also would like the images that they upload appear on the landing/home page.

This isn't possible on Squarespace. The permissions model isn't sufficiently granular to allow this much control. Giving someone Contributor permissions for one page/blog will give them the same permissions on every page/blog of the site. 

This forum is not monitored for product feature requests so to provide feedback about this to Squarespace, raise a ticket through Customer Care. They'll document your feedback and share it with the appropriate team.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital