Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Image block: card - Code to add a drop shadow? (wells template)

jpwelchux
Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@jpwelchux Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS .image-block-outer-wrapper { box-shadow: 1px 2px 3px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.5); } Explain 1px: The horizontal offset of the shadow. A posi

@jpwelchux remove above and use this .image-block-outer-wrapper.design-layout-card { box-shadow: -1px 2px 10px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.07); }  

10 answers to this question

@jpwelchux Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.image-block-outer-wrapper {
    box-shadow: 1px 2px 3px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

Explain

• 1px: The horizontal offset of the shadow. A positive value puts the shadow on the right side of the box, a negative value puts the shadow on the left side of the box
  • 2px: The vertical offset of the shadow. A positive value puts the shadow below the box, a negative value puts the shadow above the box
  • 3px: The blur radius. The higher the number, the more blurred the shadow will be
  • 4px: The spread radius. A positive value increases the size of the shadow, a negative value decreases the size of the shadow
  • rgba(0,0,0,0.5)  The color of the shadow, you can use code (#000) or name (black) or rgb (rgb(0,0,0)) or rgba.

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Posted (edited)

@tuanphan This also worked for me thank you! Anyway of having it only apply to certain pages? Thank you for your time!

Edited by rod
8 minutes ago, rod said:

@tuanphan This also worked for me thank you! Anyway of having it only apply to certain pages? Thank you for your time!

Edit Page > Add Code Block > insert code

<style>
  .image-block-outer-wrapper.design-layout-card {
    box-shadow: -1px 2px 10px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.07);
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

@tuanphan thanks for the reply! In 7.1 would I add code block to each section of a page? I tried that but it didn't seem to work. I appreciate any suggestions you have?