Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DevinM

Javascript Broke Editing Function

Question

I added a <script> tag to my site using the code block. The script was automatically generated by Caspio DataPages to display portions of my database. The content displays just fine and functions as needed. The site works and navigates fine. However, I cannot edit the pages that have the Javascript on them. When I go to those pages, there is no edit button to click to enter editing mode. Pages without the code block added can be edited, but not the pages with the Javascript added via a code block.

Not sure if it is important, but I am currently in a free trial (want to make sure this will work before purchasing) and after entering the code it prompted me to enter Safe Mode.

Any help is much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Do you have a link that you can share as its hard to give an answer without really seeing the code that you’ve added. 

The only thing that I can think off the top of my head is to check that you have the closing </script> at the end of your code. 

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design