Flatiron Template Help - Chrome Bug

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help, I started noticing the other day that white lines appear above and below my thumbnail images on my flatiron template portfolio. This is only happening in Chrome on my Mac, Safari and Firefox look fine.

I've posted a screenshot here of the white lines I'm encountering:

portfolio-thumbnails-bug.jpg

Live site is here: http://spencer-hellin.com

Has anyone else encountered this in and know a workaround?

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Spencer

• Replies 4
  • Views 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. If it helps, I'm not seeing those lines when I load your site in Chrome (77.0) on Mac. Might want to clear cache and reload in Incognito to see if it persists.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

If the issue can be reproduced you can report it to Squarespace Customer Care but as I could not do so (on Mac or Windows) this may be a local issue to your computer/browser. Others may want to comment. Squarespace Customer Care should always be your first stop for questions about your site or account. You can [reach out to them here][1].

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

15 hours ago, paul2009 said:

Hi. If it helps, I'm not seeing those lines when I load your site in Chrome (77.0) on Mac. Might want to clear cache and reload in Incognito to see if it persists.

Same here. Chrome (77.0.3865.90) Windows 10. 

I have seen things like that in the past. They are typically caused by rounding errors when css is calculating how to, say split 3 images over an even numbered screen width or 4 images over an odd numbered screen width. In both cases a non integer pixel width is calculated and this can cause positioning errors. 

Archived