Site tittle does not display in mobile

The site title ("T1DF") is displayed as "T" in the mobile site. 

I have a Five template 7.0 version. My understanding is that mobile behavior changes with 7.1. Has this bug been fixed?

In the meantime, I can't figure out what to do to get the site tittle properly displayed.

Any thought? 

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 10.07.25 AM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/8/2019 at 3:56 PM, tuanphan said:

@Charlesf Did you solve? If not, you should share url to community check.

Yes, I did. As explained above, I have been using a logo instead of a title. See: www.t1df.org. When I started building the site, I played with the title settings and then forgot about it. When you use a logo, the title settings (font, letter spacing, etc.) no longer matter -- except for the fact that they control the display of the site tittle on a mobile device. The mobile-responsive version of the site doesn't use the logo. It uses the site tittle instead and displays it based on the existing settings selected for the site.

The controlling settings are found under: Design > Site Style > Navigation > Site Name. I then played with letter spacing. With spacing at 0em, the full site tittle fit on the screen of mobile phones. With 2em, it does not. See attached photos.  

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.01.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.02.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.06.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.05.53 PM.png

Archived