Submitting a PDF through a Squarespace Form

Hey, what I thought was a simple ask is turning out not to be.

My client is a recruiter and I need some recommendations in terms of how to set up a flow that would start with our registration form being able to accept PDF / Word Doc submissions (resumes) on this page: https://www.ariagency.ca/candidates. I understand File Request Pro can provide this capability, but they don't integrate with Zapier.

I need solution to integrate seamlessly with Zapier as I need to be able to set up a Zap to connect to our Bullhorn CRM (add the candidate who registered) as well as add them to our MailChimp list(s). It's easy to integrate Bullhorn & MailChimp via Zapier; when it comes to the PDF submissions part of the equation, Squarespace doesn't seem great at this capability.

My chat with an agent today on the subject was abhorrent.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your expertise.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I know you were asking a question, but I was wondering if you could help me.  I have a friend starting a recruitment company and I said I'd do a website for her, but I'm not sure now if I can integrate bullhorn with squarespace easily.  I'm assuming you do it through zapier?  Is that a fairly seemless way to do it?  I was hoping I'd just be able to embed code from bullhorn to make the jobsearch be on a page.  If you have any tips I'd be really grateful.  thanks Jem

• 2 weeks later...

@Flossydigital - were you able to find a solution? I am trying to add Bullhorn's Career Site to my webpage. I too was hoping to embed code from Bullhorn so it's right on my Careers page and easy for the candidates to view/apply.. 

Did you need to hire a developer? Any insight is appreciated!! 

• 3 weeks later...

@JamieT I'm trying to do something similar with the Bullhorn Career Portal on a client's site. My client want their Bullhorn job listings to auto-populate on their Squarespace site. I'm currently working with a developer and Bullhorn Support to try to get it set up, but we keep getting an error page. It seems like Bullhorn is going to suggest a Zapier integration, which looks like it sends info from Squarespace to Bullhorn, but not the other way around. I'll post again if we find a solution.

Update: Bullhorn can't be integrated directly into Squarespace. Here's the reply from the Bullhorn customer service team: 

Squarespace does not directly support embedding the OSCP. In order for the OSCP to be part of your Squarespace site, it would need to be hosted on a different site and your developer can use an i-frame to incorporate it into your Squarespace hosted site.

The OSCP is designed to work with hosts that are able to serve HTML, CSS, Javascript, and JSON files and have access to the Control Panel or FTP upload. For other services, using an iframe that points to your career portal will be the alternative.

I would still recommend suggesting using the iframe to incorporate the career portal within your Squarespace site, to your tech team. If this is something they believe they can do I will be happy to make sure the iframed website is displaying correctly and pulling your jobs.

Edited by AmyF
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 2:11 AM, JamieT said:

@Flossydigital - were you able to find a solution? I am trying to add Bullhorn's Career Site to my webpage. I too was hoping to embed code from Bullhorn so it's right on my Careers page and easy for the candidates to view/apply.. 

Did you need to hire a developer? Any insight is appreciated!! 

No, I haven't @JamieT  The director decided we would go with Jobadder as I could see the source code of a couple of squarespace recruitment websites using Jobadder just embeded a widget.  But Jobadder never responded to their requests for information etc. So we've just gone back to broadbean/bullhorn and I'm tearing my hair out, so complicated!  Going by @AmyF response from Bullhorn I might have to set up a one page wordpress site and then iframe it into squarespace, but that just seems so messy.  But if zapier cannot upload files it's not going to work.  I just have no idea how to set this up the most efficiently.  If anyone has any further information I'd love to know, and I'll share what I can.  Thanks x

• 1 year later...
On 7/13/2020 at 8:22 AM, designerDad said:

I came across a blog post on squarewebsites.org that has an upload plugin. I followed the instructions in the post. It works flawlessly...

https://www.squarewebsites.org/blog/squarespace-websites-uploader

Hi, it would be great if you give an overview of the steps you did to get it done.

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.

• 1 year later...

This can be done without using an iframe or a plugin. Simply use the code block.

Please access this trial site before this expires: 
Link: https://circle-bell-h2l2.squarespace.com/
password: demo

If the trial website from the link above expires, you can see this Wordpress demo link and it works the same way on how I setup Bullhorn Squarespace integration :https://cjcortez.com/bullhorn-wordpress-integration-demo/

Contact me on Fiver for better understanding on this topic: https://www.fiverr.com/s/zw102E