How to implement ScrollMagic to Squarespace?

Hey guys, I'm slowly learning front-end coding right now and want to implement ScrollMagic to my website. But I am absolutely clueless on where to even begin doing what it says on the documentation. Can anyone walk me through the basics?

What I want is basically start an animation the moment the user scrolls down, it seems to me ScrollMagic is the closest one to what I want. A basic version of this.

Thanks,

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm also trying to implement ScrollMagic. I've included all the CDN scripts, the JavaScript snippet, the HTML and the custom CSS. But it's just behaving stange/not working at all. I've used the AOS libraby (Animate on Scroll) earlier (on www.tingh.no), but I don't think this will be able to pull off what I'm looking for now. I want "section wipes" when the user is scrolling.

Here is the pen with my desired functionality: https://codepen.io/nykim_/details/Rwbpyxo

Has anyone got a clue of how to implement this? The exact same code works perfectly when I'm working on a local test file.

• 9 months later...

Archived