Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Boise_Jim

Deliver link to Dropbox after payment?

Photographer here, and I'm having problems with clients who don't know how to handle .zip files. I have explicit directions on how to do it, but still, have tons of problems with it. I know- get in the 21st century! Is there a way I could upload my files to Dropbox, then after they pay through the commerce system, they could get a link to that Dropbox file instead of downloading a .zip file, which the majority don't know how to handle? Would make my life a TON easier.

TIA

Edited by Boise_Jim
Initial Revision

Yes and no. You could upload a PDF that they download called instructions and on that PDF you have the Dropbox link that they can click on. Its a bit of a hassle but unless you want to start messing around with automated email campaigns in Squarespace it’s the only solution that I can think of. 

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design

I do exactly what ThompsonWeb Design mentioned.

When someone purchases my course, I have a Squarespace Campaigns automated email set up to send out instructions on accessing the course.