Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to give style to an specific item based in tag or category

johnreyna

Question

For products with status sold out, we added this SOLD medallion at the top right side of the product image (like this one https://www.matthewrachmangallery.com/cowhides/18?rq=TRICOLOR%20GENUINE%20BRAZILIAN%20COWHIDE)

Check here --> https://prnt.sc/pbu6se

We want to add a new status called IN HOLD, however, we could not find an option to add this in the system, we were thinking if it is possible to add in IN HOLD medallion based on the tag or category of an item, for example, if we put "inhold" tag to a certain item then the SOL medallion should be displayed.

Is this possible? if yes, could you point us how to achieve this based on tag or category?

If not, what would you suggest?

Edited by johnreyna
Initial Revision
  • Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

.summary-price .sqs-money-native { color: red; } .summary-price .sqs-money-native:before { color: black; }  

Posted Images

9 answers to this question

@johnreyna i guess some code can. I'm not sure. Can you share site url? I can take a look.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

@johnreyna I just checked. Products in a certain category will have the same CSS Class. Can you send a product url (setup tag)? I will try to check if it is correct for the tag?

eg. .category-spotted-tricolor.tag-018.author-martha-morimoto

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

@johnreyna Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS. It will add an "inhold" button below Price, for all products belong Inhold tag.

.tag-inhold .sqs-money-native:after {
   content: "Inhold";
   display: block;
   margin-top: 20px;
   width: 70px;
   background: #000;
   color: #fff;
   padding: 10px 20px;
   text-align: center;
   border-radius: 50px;
}

5 minutes

Tuan Phan - Squarespace Developer

Edited by tuanphan

@tuanphan can you use this same code for changing the text/color for the price text in a summary block? I want only the $100 to be colored, not the "from"

something like 

.sqs-money-native:after {
text:color:#ffd700;
}

Screenshot 2020-04-10 14.46.07.png

Edited by Meeeee
8 hours ago, Meeeee said:

@tuanphan can you use this same code for changing the text/color for the price text in a summary block? I want only the $100 to be colored, not the "from"

something like 

.sqs-money-native:after {
text:color:#ffd700;
}

.summary-price .sqs-money-native {
	color: red;
}
.summary-price .sqs-money-native:before {
	color: black;
}

got it -- the black was the $ sign!

.summary-price .sqs-money-native {
}
.summary-price .sqs-money-native:before {
}