Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

messed up calendar dates

gilhespy

Question

My Calendar is displaying events on the incorrect days - For a Wednesday event its showing it for Thursday. Can anyone help?

Edited by gilhespy
Initial Revision

Im a lone digital person looking to grow businesses in Devon through the adept use of digital

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

i have no solution, but the same problem. has you figured it out? it seems to happen only for appointments that are longer than a 2 or 3 hours. if you know how to fix it in the meantime, please l

4 answers to this question

i have no solution, but the same problem. has you figured it out? it seems to happen only for appointments that are longer than a 2 or 3 hours.

if you know how to fix it in the meantime, please let me know thanks.

Same issue. I thought it was a problem related to timezones in different cities but just set up events with no location and still having the 1 day offset problem.

Have you set your site’s Region correctly? Take a look in Settings, and then click Language & Region.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.