Change Gallery Block Background Color?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 17
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You can accomplish this with CSS by changing the color of the .sqs-gallery-block-slideshow. Add the following to your CSS:

.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow {
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0); 
}

The above will set it to transparent. You can replace "rgba(255,255,255,0)" with anything you'd like to set the color to whatever you'd like.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have the same problem and I was wondering if you could give me a step by step on how/where to insert that code? I have no experience in using coding in any way but I do want to change the background colour of my images to white or transparent (it's currently light grey). Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having trouble with it working b/c I inserted it into the "advanced" settings tab of the specfic page with the gallery block. Instead, I was able to get it to work by inserting the code under DESIGN > CUSTOM CSS with nothing additional.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If you use a Grid Gallery Block, you can add this code to the Custom CSS panel

.sqs-block:not(.sqs-block-html):not(.sqs-block-markdown){
 background-color:white;
 padding-bottom:1px;
}

Hope it helps!

hello, I tried this yesterday and it worked. But I later noticed that on 2 other pages, my "spacers" became white as well. Please can you help out with a code that will limit the white color change to only the gallery block background?Many thanks!

• 1 year later...

Archived