font-size: 12px;
}
/* checkout button */
body.cart .checkout-button span {
   text-transform: lowercase;
   font-family: courier;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

That's very helpful, it works! Would you be able to tell me as well how can I change this and add padding after the cart as the footer is now visible.

@tuanphan

checkout-2.png.cb09d6721fd7343e1938b17d4cf37c67.png

That's very helpful, it works! Would you be able to tell me as well how can I change this and add padding after the cart as the footer is now visible.

@tuanphan

checkout-2.png.5e594e167adc8f5204561b18dbf4fe7c.png

On 9/21/2019 at 11:41 PM, tuanphan said:

/* remove shopping cart title */ body.cart .cart-title { visibility: hidden; }

Hi @tuanphan, I also have a question it's the same as the second part of question 1 from @Campcamp How do I change the Shopping Cart Title Font Family and Font Size? I'm using Jaunt Template (squarespace 7.0) - even if I try to remove the title (instead of changing the font) it doesn't work yet my other CSS works (to remove social links from product page). 

Edited by LeeLee

1 hour ago, LeeLee said:

Hi @tuanphan, I also have a question it's the same as the second part of question 1 from @Campcamp How do I change the Shopping Cart Title Font Family and Font Size? I'm using Jaunt Template (squarespace 7.0) - even if I try to remove the title (instead of changing the font) it doesn't work yet my other CSS works (to remove social links from product page). 

Can you share link to shop page?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 9/21/2019 at 6:41 AM, tuanphan said:

/* remove shopping cart title */ body.cart .cart-title { visibility: hidden; }

This isn't working in 7.1.  Is there a fix?  Thank you

3 hours ago, jjjuliejj said:

This isn't working in 7.1.  Is there a fix?  Thank you

replace body.cart with body#cart

11 minutes ago, jjjuliejj said:

Thank you the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.  Oh well!

can you share link to your site?

On 5/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, jjjuliejj said:

Thank you the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.  Oh well!

Just checkd on my 7.1 site. It think above code (with body#cart is correct)

Any chance anyone would know how to add a clickable button underneath the checkout button? I’d like to add a button that will take the customer to another link in a separate window. 

2 hours ago, Bain said:

Any chance anyone would know how to add a clickable button underneath the checkout button? I’d like to add a button that will take the customer to another link in a separate window. 

If you share link to cart page, we can check easier.

@paul2009 can you help with this?

trying to add a clickable button underneath the “checkout” button on the cart page. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 7:03 AM, Bain said:

Hi @tuanphan here is the link to my cart page. 

bluelinenutrition.co/cart

Add to Code Injection Header

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() { 
		$('.CartFooter-checkout-28MW2').append('<div class="tuan"><a href="https://beaverhero.com">Button text</a></div>');
	});
</script>
<style>
  .tuan a {
    display: inline-block;
    height: auto;
    color: #ffffff;
    background-color: #272727;
    font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    line-height: 1em;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    letter-spacing: 0;
    text-align: center;
    text-decoration: none;
    letter-spacing: 0.1em;
    padding: 1.4em 2.8em;
    margin: 40px 0;
}
</style>

replace with your text, url

Edited by tuanphan