Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Nickinm

tax not calculating at checkout

Question

I have added our state and local tax percentages in the 'Tax' section of Commerce on the back end of the site. I also checked to make sure that the 'tax is included in price' is NOT checked, however when I go to the front end of our website and simulate a purchase tax line reads zero. Am I missing a step?

Edited by Nickinm
Initial Revision

2 answers to this question

Perhaps. it is difficult to know without a URL for the site.

When testing in the checkout, have you typed in an address that matches one of your state tax rates? Tax rates appear after this is entered.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

Nick - Did you ever get an answer to your question on the Tax line reading $0?  I have the same problem.

paul2009 did you figure out the problem? 

Help welcome -- NAC