Has anybody found an alternative to the Squarespace Portfolio App?

I did not update my iPad for a long time, so I just recently ran into the problem that the single most important reason why I decided to go with Squarespace was that I can present my portfolio offline on my iPad the same as the website. As a photographer this is crucial.

I contacted the support and did read many frustrated posts here already but no real answer from Squarespace other than : you should use the Squarespace app. Squarespace Answers with prewritten answers not going into the problem. Specially as the new app has nothing to do with a simple presentation app. I was with view book before... they was as smart as Squarespace and discontinued their presentation app. That was when I moved over to Squarespace.

Has anybody found a way to work around - found an other app that is even remotely as good as the portfolio app was.

And further more.. please voice to bring the portfolio app back. I will for sure leave if they don't do.

Edited by Paul2009
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your answer.

I am well aware of this. I think to make this public is more effective as other users will like this also take the action to contact them or contact them again if they did not so far because of this topic. This, is actually how things can happen. Single requests will of course be ignored. If more people can get mobilised... it is more difficult to ignore. I have of course contacted them before and had a long very unpleasant conversation filled with many automated emails, the same emails that you can read by other members that posted similar problems.

Edited by dps
Initial Revision

Thank you for your answer.

I am well aware of this. I think to make this public is more effective as other users will like this also take the action to contact them or contact them again if they did not so far because of this topic. This, is actually how things can happen. Single requests will of course be ignored. If more people can get mobilised... it is more difficult to ignore. I have of course contacted them before and had a long very unpleasant conversation filled with many automated emails, the same emails that you can read by other members that posted similar problems.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Having an offline portfolio app is vital for photographers, it’s surprising that this rudimentary function is so difficult to find in an app and more surprising still that Squarespace doesn’t support the most basic portfolio function for photographers and creatives on an iPad.. Are we missing something here.?