Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
cutpasteproject

Slideshow (or something like it) image captions

Question

Hi there - Im trying to figure out how to put captions on large images in a slideshow, it doesnt have to be a 'slideshow' per se, i just would like to click through a series of captioned images, rather than have the user scroll down the page to look at them.

All the support literature appears to reference a template system that no longer exists? I tried to figure out what template i was on using the guide, and i eschewed that the 7.1 update has made templates redundant. Unfortunately all the literature then is out of date?

Surely I am missing something very simple, this seems like it would be an extremely basic feature to implement? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by cutpasteproject
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

See About Squarespace version 7.1. This version is in what Squarespace call 'Early Access', or I call a Beta test. It has what Squarespace describe as "more streamlined options" which generally means fewer options.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital