Summary block increase from 10

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Display tab of the Summary Block, you can set what content displays and how.

The Number of items option allows you to set the number of items to display in the block. By default it is set to 10, but you can choose up to 30 items without using code.

If you need to show more than 30, you'll need custom code or a plugin/extension.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Unfortunately there's an issue with this forum today and I can't post an image. However, here's a link: https://ibb.co/g4DL8d6

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

The Edit button should allow you to edit the Summary Block, so if it isn't working, you should contact Squarespace Customer Care. You can reach out to them here.

• 11 months later...
13 hours ago, ebhutch said:

how can we increase from 30 to 50 items in a Summary Block?

You'll need custom code or a plugin to extend beyond the Squarespace limit of 30 items in a Summary Block.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

If you are asking how you can get more than 30 summary items on a single page you do it using filters. You simply add a second summary block on the same page as the first, and use the filter feature to add any items beyond the first 30 using categories. You can give each item in the first block  the category 1-30 and the second group the category 31-60 or whatever name you want. You can hide the categories so they do not show on the page. You can layout the blocks as a wall or grid, as well as other options. It works out very well. I have over 80 summary items on one page. This requires no code. 

https://myrandomviews.com/storysummary

Archived