Font Face: Change the font type of the image blocks

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Anyone have luck changing the image block title & body text and the button text to a custom font via Font Face? I've tried a few options (see below) and nothing is changing. Thank you!

a.sqs-block-button-element { font-family: "Gotham-Book2" !important; }.sqs-block-image .design-layout-overlap .image-title p { font-family: "Gotham-Book2" !important; }

Edited by webinaide
Initial Revision
  • Solution

@webinaide

/* Image blocks and button in image blocks */
.sqs-block-image * {
   font-family: "Gotham-Book2" !important;
}
/* Newsletter form button */
.newsletter-form-button {
   font-family: "Gotham-Book2" !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to change just the header font on the image block -- the code you provided works for changing all of the text in the image block...

I don't want the button font to change or the body text in the image block. I'm using the "Ready" template. The code you provided in the previous post works but changes all of the font.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, jenplusplus said:

Is there a way to change just the header font on the image block -- the code you provided works for changing all of the text in the image block...

I don't want the button font to change or the body text in the image block. I'm using the "Ready" template. The code you provided in the previous post works but changes all of the font.

Thanks!

Can you share link to your site and take screenshot of "header"?

Or send to forum message

This is the code I've written for the H1 & H2. I'd like it to be the header font on the collage image block.

//START GOLDEN TRAIL

@font-face {   
font-family: 'Golden Trail';   
src:
  url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5dc1032774027b0583e895e0/t/5dc8a8c2492ddd0f8b9f3257/1573431490912/GoldenTrail-KC.ttf),

url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5dc1032774027b0583e895e0/t/5dc84cbc09cdf43d6dc464b4/1573407932368/GoldenTrail-KC.otf),

url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5dc1032774027b0583e895e0/t/5dc8a729b9580a736408900d/1573431081886/GoldenTrail-KC.woff),

url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5dc1032774027b0583e895e0/t/5dc8a734af9d520b7a6a7e82/1573431092599/GoldenTrail-KC.woff2); 
}

h1 {
}
h2 {
}

10 minutes ago, jenplusplus said:

This is the code I've written for the H1 & H2. I'd like it to be the header font on the collage image block.

.image-title.sqs-dynamic-text p {
    font-family: 'Golden Trail' !important;
}

Or send to forum message

@Tuanphan

Thanks for that code to change the image block font. One more question-- how do I change the navigation font that shows up on the footer?

I've successfully used this code for the hamburger menu/top-of-site navigation:

//NAVIGATION BAR//
.nav-blocks-wrapper div a span {

But what do I need to write the code to make the very bottom of the site navigation change to this font as well?

image.thumb.png.d280f67bf9f3a6e9762fcf9fa06441a0.png

• 5 months later...
On 11/12/2019 at 11:33 AM, jenplusplus said:

@Tuanphan

Thanks for that code to change the image block font. One more question-- how do I change the navigation font that shows up on the footer?

I've successfully used this code for the hamburger menu/top-of-site navigation:

//NAVIGATION BAR//
.nav-blocks-wrapper div a span {

But what do I need to write the code to make the very bottom of the site navigation change to this font as well?

image.thumb.png.d280f67bf9f3a6e9762fcf9fa06441a0.png

I'm wondering the same thing - @Tuanphan any thoughts?

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2022 at 1:42 AM, CristinaX said:

Hi! I am having a similar issue and using one of the codes to change the title of image block works! But not it changed the font of all of my image blocks. I know there is a way to change only one title, but can't seem to figure out the whole block id thing. 

Thanks!

.image-block-id .image-title * {color: #f1f !important;}

Find block id with https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-id-finder/igjamfnifnkmecjidfbdipieoaeghcff?hl=en

Or send to forum message