Avenue Template: changing Navigation Font

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alliel Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.main-nav a {
   font-family: Your Font Name !important;
}

If it doesn't work, please share site url to check code.Reference: https://beaverhero.com/avenue-squarespace/

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks so much! that worked and I also figured this out a few minutes ago which worked:"#topnav nav li a {font-family: 'FONT'}And tried yours and that works perfectly! Just need to understand on my own side what li/a is, why there are hashtags, etc. Slowly learning ccs and making a test site to try to figure basic things out=)

@alliel There are many ways in CSS to target an element, using hashtag (#) and dot (.) are the most common.

Menu item is links, and links are a tag. These menu items are in li tags, li is in ul tags, ul is in main-nav, and main-nav is in topnav. So, my code, or yours, will work.

You can take an online course on HTML/CSS, it only takes 2-3 months, you will solve basic CSS. Or if you are interested, you can see my service, and I can explain everything I know (I can also help you search, with issues beyond my level).

Finally, please Accept Answer, other member can use if they know it worked. Thanks

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived