• Last Reply

@mudit Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#collectionDesc {
   width: 92%;
}
.homepage .collection-nav-desc-wrapper.too-tall.show {
   text-align: left !important;
}

See how to insert if you don't know: https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-how-to/#HowtoInsertCustomCSS

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

That made the "I live in" text go from 2 lines to 1 line. I was aiming for the same 2 line format but aligned to the left. Would also love to the keep the "Hi" text left aligned.

alt text

screen-shot-2019-09-07-at-65453-pm-copy.jpg.71a7af1cac836cc0566aa5d1908761b5.jpg

That made the "I live in" text go from 2 lines to 1 line. I was aiming for the same 2 line format but aligned to the left. Would also love to the keep the "Hi" text left aligned.

alt text

screen-shot-2019-09-07-at-65453-pm-copy.jpg.a0d93757189e721ab24ab57604b7412a.jpg

Thanks @tuanphan. The text is now left aligned but still not aligned to the left of the screen. Is it possible to shift it to the left so it's aligned to the left, just like my name on top is aligned to the left? alt text

screen-shot-2019-09-07-at-81051-pm-copy.jpg.4034f142dc6cf4347dc44d1ca9fa3648.jpg

Thanks @tuanphan. The text is now left aligned but still not aligned to the left of the screen. Is it possible to shift it to the left so it's aligned to the left, just like my name on top is aligned to the left? alt text

screen-shot-2019-09-07-at-81051-pm-copy.jpg.9229cd878d66a3779a0cb0bed4cced12.jpg

@mudit

Your content block is limited width. If you look closely, the code I sent first will increase the width, but it will also split the second text into one line. You can use the code first, and then add this code to the text to make it into 2 lines

I live in Berkeley, CA, and love to <br/> design purposeful digital products.

This mean, add this to Home > Design > CUstom CSS

div#collectionDesc {
    width: 92%;
}
.homepage .collection-nav-desc-wrapper.too-tall.show {
    text-align: left !important;
}

Then edit your text

I live in Berkeley, CA, and love to <br/> design purposeful digital products.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived