How to add fade in and fade out animation from page to page on load?

I have been trying relentlessly to solve this issue. I am having the hardest time with figuring out how to add a fade in/fade out animation, from page to page upon loading. I am a bare novice to CSS, but have been able to follow steps on other coding CSS tricks. But, for some reason, I have not been able find a successful option for this problem I am having. I am hoping there is a good pure CSS option available, since I am not to familiar with JavaScript. If anyone can please lend me a hand in advising me of the coding and actions to use in this regards, I would be gratefully appreciative... One example of what I am looking for is located on this web page: http://hellowellput.com/ ... That is a perfect example of how I would like it to fade in and out from page to page. I would like to add, the goal is to use animate.css by Daniel Eden, but I'm not sure on how to add or go about using it.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @moss22boss,

Vox Pop (contact@voxpopagency.com) used to sell a plugin that does this. I've used it on projects and it worked great! I'm not sure why they don't sell it anymore, but it's worth contacting them and asking about the "Page Transitions Plug In". They definitely know how this can be done.

Best of luck!

• 2 months later...

Archived