Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Randomized Banner Image

Question

Hello,

I would like my banner image to randomize. Each time you refresh or land on the home page you would get a new banner image. I saw this question in the forum: "Bedford: Randomized banner image slider" and it seems to indicate that someone could write some javascript for me to do this.

Our homepage: http://www.honest-living.com/

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Guest
Initial Revision

3 answers to this question

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the middle of June 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

On 9/6/2019 at 9:52 PM, paul2009 said:

This link is broken it seems - it redirects me to forum.squarespace.com. I wonder if there's an alternative resource to follow for this?

I have the same question as the OP and would like to be able to randomize the homepage banner image.

Edited by PedroAlonso

1 hour ago, PedroAlonso said:

This link is broken it seems - it redirects me to forum.squarespace.com. I wonder if there's an alternative resource to follow for this?

I have the same question as the OP and would like to be able to randomize the homepage banner image.

Paste the link to web.archive.org

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

How to Setup Password & Share URL | 120+ SS 7.1 code