Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DHS

Code snippets on the page that we can't find in the code injection or through FTP

Question

We're seeing GTM containers and a global site tag in the source code of our site, but can't locate these codes anywhere in code injection, through FTP or on the pages individually.

The site is https://www.reitenright.com/ and I cannot say for sure what template is being used without turning off developer mode.

@Paul2009 Can you please elaborate on what settings you would need to know? Thank you.

Edited by DHS

1 answer to this question

For the community to help they'll need a working link to your website in order to see the issue, the template you are using and the settings in use. If your site isn't live yet, please set a site password and tell us what it is, so that we can view it.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital