Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Maggen

Make a link in the navigation bar relative to the page you're on [BEDFORD]

Question

I'm creating a site that needs to be multilingual. The way i've done this with squarespace, is to make the translated site a subdomain, because it doesn't have as much content as the original site, so it doesn't need to be updated as often, and it does not have all the pages the original site does.

I placed the link to the translated site in the navigation bar, but I would like the link to be relative to where you are on the site - meaning that it should redirect to the same page on the translated site. Eg. site.dk/blog should redirect to site.com/blog, not just site.com

Anyone have a solution for this?

Edited by Maggen
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

Whilst a few good articles have been written on this subject, none are specific to your case.

However if you read HOW TO SETUP MULTI-LANGUAGE CONTENT ON ANY SQUARESPACE TEMPLATE, it should give you a good starting point.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital