Flatiron Template - Mobile Nav drops behind Gallery Pages.

Hello!

Having an issue where the mobile nav drops behind the Gallery Page content, hiding the menu links. When you scroll down it sort of pops everything down and then you can see the menu items. I don't have any custom scripts in the template, regular pages like "About" and "Contact" work fine (the nav drops in front of the content, doesn't push content down).

Is this a flaw or are we not supposed to use Gallery Pages for main navigational areas?

Here is my site, and I'm testing on an iPhone XS:http://www.sonnygamboa.com

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Sonny

Edited by sonnygamboa
Initial Revision

Just a quick update, the menu dropping behind the content happens even with the SquareSpace demo preview of Flatiron, at least on an iPhone XS. So I guess it's a little bug with this template unfortunately. Will sent a note to Customer Support, I can't imagine I'm the only one experiencing this though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

New customer here. I like the above mentioned theme for my site however i have this same problem. Menu on mobile drops behind the gallery below. (using iPhone Safari & Chrome)

Surely there is a fix now? 

• 9 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:55 PM, TiffanyH said:

New customer here. I like the above mentioned theme for my site however i have this same problem. Menu on mobile drops behind the gallery below. (using iPhone Safari & Chrome)

Surely there is a fix now? 

any luck?

• 2 years later...
On 8/3/2023 at 1:22 PM, Porkue said:

I see this was posted almost 4 years ago in 2019.

I just started using the flatiron template recently, and the issue is still unresolved. It happens on every flatiron site I've viewed on every iPhone since the X.

I expect this bug is deep in the dustbin of the backlog at this point, but here's my site in case it provides any value: http://theRealSamKirk.com

Do you still need help? If you can't solve this, you can consider replace current menu with new menu with code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hey @tuanphan!

I heard back from customer service and they did suggest a CSS fix. but it's not really a fix. It does reveal the full menu, but it doesn't display the site title. I just posted on the topic that the CS rep pointed me to:

I'll post my screenshots here too.

I'm certainly interested in the new menu code you mention, if it's different than the CSS fix I already tried.

Thank you again!

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 1.11.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 1.11.09 PM.png