• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Croomo

Index grid keeps expanding over max width of site. Jasper template

Question

Hi,

I'm using the Jasper template and am having an issue with the index page grid. I have set a max page width for the site but the index page grid doesn't seem to be abiding by this rule as you can see in the attached screenshot. Everything else on the site is, including the logo and links above the grid in the screenshot Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks, O

screen-shot-2019-09-01-at-150757.png.4b521818c120c86708237467478cd627.png

Edited by Croomo
Updated question as it didn't post properly before

3 answers to this question

We'd like to help but it is difficult to understand what you are asking. Please try to be more specific, and ensure you include a working link to the page on your site and the steps you’ve taken so far. If your site isn't live yet, please set a site password and tell us what it is.

Without more information, the community will find it difficult to help and the question is likely to go unanswered. For more advice, read the forum guidelines

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

I'm having a similar issue Croomo originally posted in this thread.
The Jasper template has a default has a "full width" default for the project thumbnails on the index page.
I have a max-width header and navigation that is set to 1800px that I would like to apply to the index thumbnail as well.
This seems like it should be a pretty quick fix.