Is there a way to have a list commerce page?

Is there a way to make a list commerce page with no images? I'm using the Rally template and I'd like to add a commerce/sales page, but I don't want to use images, just text. When I use the standard page without images it looks funny because the template reserves a spot for a photo (even when one is not added)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you provide a working link that we can use to view the site? It will help to give us context. Also, how many products will need to be shown?

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

@natspil you can add this code to Home > Design > Custom CSS to hide all images

body#collection-5d69bc15f37f24000163eb1d .ProductList-outerImageWrapper {
   display: none;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Let me know how you get on.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Archived