Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
andrewyoung0811

On the website editor, the page is only showing a small upper bar where I can see my page. I can scroll down the site in the small bar but I can't see the full height of the page.

Question

Posted (edited)

When I go to the site editor I can only see my website through a small window as big as the Site Title bar, at the top of the page. I can scroll down it but I can't see the whole page. It's very frustrating. I haven't added any different code than on my second website. I use the Five template.

Edited by andrewyoung0811
Initial Revision

2 answers to this question

@andrewyoung0811 -- If you've got any CSS added to the site, try removing it; if that resolves the issue you know your CSS is the culprit. Then remove the CSS rule by rule to figure out which one is screwing with the editor. Sometimes just removing and re-adding it will sort the editor out. Let me know how it goes.

Hi! I've been having the same issue for about a week now and you're right, it's really frustrating. I've also taken out all custom CSS as suggested, and the problem persists. Did you happen to figure out how to fix it?