Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sapta-TS

API to decrease stock of a product from inventory?

Question

Posted (edited)

Does Square Space provide APIs to decrease stocks of a product from inventory?We looked at Adjusting Stock Levels API on this page but are not able to decrease stock of a product externally using API despite passing the credentials. Could this API be for other purpose? In that case what would be the correct API to decrease stocks.

Thanks.

Edited by Paul2009

5 answers to this question

Are you getting a response back from your API request? If so, what is the response?

If a response helped you out, send a 'Like' 👍 (bottom-right) and/or 'Upvote' vote.jpg.c260784ece77aec852b0e3049c77a607.jpg (top-left)

Thank you so much. We troubleshoot and found that we are missing the VARIANTID. So the question now is now how do we get the VARIANTID of a product?

Thank you so much. We troubleshoot and found that we are missing the VARIANTID. So the question now is now how do we get the VARIANTID of a product?

Whilst viewing the Product Detail page, view the code behind the variants drop-down. You'll see the IDs listed in 'data-variants'.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital