Redirecting URLs from old WP website to Squarespace

Hi,

We've recently moved all our blog posts, press releases and news articles from our Wordpress site (live since 2016), and have shared these WP links on SoMe posts. We are planning to redirect from the old site to the new Monday next week. Before that, we would like to find out if there is a way that we can redirect the links, so that in the case of someone clicking on an old post, they would still manage to find the "new" post on our Squarespace hosted site.

We've read a few articles in the help center, but that addresses mainly how to change URLs within SquareSpace, not from a different page that you are closing down.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,Linda

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived