Hover Popup with text/link

I have asked SS support if there is a way to add popup on hover to a Gallery Page on Ethan template and answer was no, only Lightbox (which I dont want).

Thus the recommendation was to source a 3rd party plugin or write custom code. Can anyone suggest easiest / best solution here?

The gallery page has a series of 5 icons, I want them on hover to provide a popup with text and a link to another page. Ideally to look like this G Suites as reference: https://gsuite.google.com/features/Under Connect, hover over the Gmail icon:

alt text

Please let me know know if you can recommend 3rd party plugin or how complex the custom code would be (I can do a little bit but not much)

My site is noteworth.com and you can see icons under Condition Management.

Thanks for your help!

screen-shot-2019-08-27-at-41544-pm.png.2a2d5913b611c809f3b821cebea3285c.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how you added those icons to your page, but is there anything native to Ethan that allows you to add a permanent text box to those images? If so, we can try writing code that makes all the text boxes invisible by default, but visible when the icon is hovered over, then invisible again when you're off of it.

Archived