Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
leesmallman

How can I enable 'express checkout' for a single product only?

Question

I'm using custom CSS to hide my header and footer in order to use Squarespace for landing pages. The biggest part of a landing page is to make it as seamless as possible to get someone to buy whatever you're selling on that page. Everything went to plan except when there's no way to access the cart without the header. Does anyone know how to enable 'express checkout' only on a single product?

Edited by leesmallman
Initial Revision

4 answers to this question

One could be written, but more information is needed, like the url of your website and the product you want to sell in this way.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

'Express Checkout' is a site-wide setting. You can't enable it for a single product.

However you could add a script to redirect users to the checkout after they've added the item to the cart.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Ok thank you, is there someone you can point me to that I can pay to do this? It would be handy to have someone like that I can use from time to time to write other scripts as well.

Edited by leesmallman
Initial Revision