Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
daniellemlandau

Changing Options Text Size in a Form in Bedford Layout

Question

I'm having trouble as I try to increase the font size of the options "Yes, that's ok" and "No, please email only" within my form box in the Bedford layout. I've seen similar questions answered but any time I try to insert the custom code, it does not work. I'd also like to increase the "First Name" and "Last Name" as they are quite small too.

Any tips would be much appreciated as I try to make that font a little bigger!

Best,Danielle

alt text

screen-shot-2019-08-26-at-13614-pm.png.9d6880d1c45d930a568cb5add039557f.png

Edited by daniellemlandau
Initial Revision

8 answers to this question

@daniellemlandau You should share your form url to check custom code!

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@daniellemlandau Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

[data-collection-id="5d3df7a3d54b0500010b8763"] .form-item .option label {
   font-size: 25px;
}

Edited by tuanphan
Initial Revision

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@daniellemlandau insert that code and i'll check why it not working

@daniellemlandau WHERE did you insert? Add to HOME > DESIGN > CUSTOM CSS

See how to insert: https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-how-to/#HowtoInsertCustomCSS