Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
pontusleven

SEO Description vs Excerpt

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Moz.com says my blogpost is missing description. (blogpost: https://www.juegopadel.se/padelskolan/hur-du-positionerar-dig-bak-i-banan-i-padel)

What's the difference between SEO and Excerpt for a blogpost? Should i fill in the same text on both SEO Description and Excerpt?

I wrote SEO Title and SEO Description for my blogpost (edit post / SEO) but Moz.com says that description is missing.

Should I: 1. Fill in the same SEO Description in Excerpt? 2. Erase SEO Description and put it in Excerpt instead? 3. Do something else?

Thanks!

Edited by pontusleven

8 answers to this question

You can choose to add an optional SEO title and description but if you do not add them, your item’s title and excerpt (for blogs and events) or description (for products) will continue to be used. This change should not have a negative impact on SEO.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

You can choose to add an optional SEO title and description but if you do not add them, your item’s title and excerpt (for blogs and events) or description (for products) will continue to be used. This change should not have a negative impact on SEO.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital